Monday, January 31, 2005

Just One Night(2)

So I got the Just One Night Tone finally. It was fun fighting with the amp and the pedal tone settings. Learned to many other tricks as well. I could simulate the Worried Life Blues exactly though modified some solo bars to make it easier and try something different.

My first guess about this tone turned out to be right :-) Its simple clean crunch tone with a bit of gain and chorus. I set the blues driver at the suggested clean crunch tone in its manual. I also put my amp to a little gain 2 was enough, mid range(contour) to 7, treble to 5 and bass to 8, volume somewhere near 7-8.

I cant use reverb and chorus effect together at the same time with my amp. If one can do this, he can get the tone exactly. I am still left with a doubt that whether there's a compressor added between the effects chain or not. I cant be sure unless I have one to fiddle with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Learn Countin'